Shadows of Doubt: Closed Alpha!
Hello everyone, I’m very pleased and excited to announce we are launching a Closed Alpha for a lucky number of participants! The game is coming together now, but we’d really like some feedback on where we’re heading with the game, so we’ve come to you. If you’re interested in getting involved, keep reading…
The time has finally come for you to get your feet wet and investigate some sci-fi noir detective goodness yourselves. The Shadows of Doubt Closed Alpha has been announced and recruitment is happening RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW:
Closed Alpha Sign-Up – Discord
The test will run through the second half of May and we will be looking for your general feedback on the experience and how you are getting along. Suggestions, likes, dislikes and all the in between are welcome! Testers will have access to a special Discord channel to discuss their investigative findings and thoughts.
Here’s a little taste of things to expect within your Alpha experience if chosen:
- Nearly an hour of Sci-Fi Noir, mystery filled story gameplay.
- A hand-crafted, robust neon city full of living, breathing citizens.
- Two polished and complete side missions to show the procedural aspect of the gameplay.
- Use your sleuthing skills as a detective by: monitoring security systems, hacking computers, lock-picking doors and much, much more.
- Utilise an arsenal of investigative technology and equipment will be at your disposal.
We’re only able to provide a limited number of slots, 250 to be exact. Signing up below will enter you into a pool, and 250 players will be selected at random and given a steam key to playtest. We value everybody who’s interested in playing, but this way everybody can get a fair shot.
As this alpha is purely for gathering feedback, we’ll ask you not to share it online at this point. We’ll get to that point in the future, but for now, we’re just looking to shape the game into being the best it can be!
This is a very exciting and important step for Shadows of Doubt and we are really looking forward to hearing from you. Make sure to not miss this opportunity and get involved over at the Discord now:
Sound good? Head on over to our Discord to sign up!