“Concrete Jungle is a great game and is one of the biggest surprises I have played in quite a while.” – Geekyhobbies.com
“Overall, there is very little that can be faulted about Concrete Jungle and it is a must-have title for anyone with even a passing interest in the genre.” – GamerRamble.com
You have a deck of selected cards which you can use to place buildings. Each building will affect it’s surroundings in different ways. The aim of the game is to clear city blocks by gathering the required number of points from your residents, giving more room to build. As the city grows, bigger and better new buildings can be added to your deck!
As you get opportunities to hone and refine your deck, residents will demand more from you. You’ll find yourself inadvertently creating zoning puzzles- playing against your own past planning decisions!
Alternatively, engage in competitive city planning against challenging AI or local players. Take it in turns to place buildings in the same city and battle over the affection of your citizens!
- Over 230 cards available and no microtransactions!
- 8 Playable characters each with their own skill trees, unique cards and play style.
- Hilarious fully voice-acted story mode.
- Competitive city planning featuring challenging AI in ‘Versus’ mode.
- Local competitive/co-op multiplayer for up to 4 players or AI.
- Gorgeous vibrant, detailed isometric graphics and weather effects.
- Rich and atmospheric soundtrack featuring Xerxes, Saad Ali, D.P. Kaufman & Mokhov.
- Steam achievements, trading cards & leaderboards*
- Support for any resolution, border-less window full-screen and controller support.
*Steam version only.